Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Community Discussion Need high fat snack ideas for travel Reply To: Need high fat snack ideas for travel

• Katrina

Administrator
    February 10, 2021 at 8:27 pm

Flying is hard because you have the added issue of liquids not being allowed. The nuts are always a good idea. There are some bars that have some decent macros out there now (the one Costco is making is one of the best tasting I’ve tried). I have one of those in my purse pretty much at all times just in case! You can bring MCT oil powder and add it to some tea. I do this all the time with flights and make up a Dandy Blend drink dry to take with me (minus the butter). You could probably carry on some cheese and crackers. Things like sardines, tuna, etc would travel pretty easily if they are able to be opened without a can opener. Maybe some olives?

There are some prepackaged nut butters and I especially like the coconut butter/cream – so good- and you can just squeeze them into your mouth. Theoretically, you could take an avocado but with the way I stuff my purse on the plane, I doubt that would work well. You could probably bring a salad dressing if you have a 3 oz bottle (is that the limit now? I haven’t flown in a bit…) like a balsamic vinegarette like the one in the Keto Cookbook that doesn’t need refrigeration. Then you could just buy a salad along the way.

Have a great trip! I’m excited to hear other’s ideas! 🙂